Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh the humanity -- two prime examples

First story: In New York, two men cart their roommate's dead body down to the check cashing center to cash his SSI check -- genius.

Second story: A Canadian user of illicit street drugs sues her drug dealer for getting her hooked, and pain and suffering -- and wins! Double genius. [thanks Canukistani Kate for posting this one in the comments below]

I almost considered creating a new label, "Oh The Humanity" for these types of stories, but decided against it. I'm pretty sure I don't want to dwell on this aspect of human behavior, it's just too... too. With these two stories cropping up for me within days, I had to share tho.

Enjoy the inanity of it all,

Bp

1 comment:

Stu Farnham said...

Lest your faith in humanity be unjustifiable restored, I refer you to one of my favorite web sites: http://www.darwinawards.com/

Enjoy those of your fellows whose very existence argues for more stringent natural selection