Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gathering rainwater illegal in some states!!??!!

Oh how to post this without expletives every other word, HOW. So here is a video of a newscast talking about a forward-thinking businessman who ran into a shitpile (oops there I go) of trouble and red tape, because (close your eyes kids) the fucking government wasn't going to let him use rainwater to decrease his ecological impact on the planet.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!

I know, I know -- water rights are complicated, and you can't just set aside a law because one instance makes sense, because it opens a loophole/opportunity that others will exploit, blah blah blah. It's still ASININE.



Enjoy the fact that eventually the government worked with this guy and we don't have to do something foolish in that state to correct the FUCKING IDIOCY,

Shutting up now, *grumble*

Bp

[Yuri sent this one just to make me insane, I know it]

No comments: