Monday, November 26, 2007

The water fueled car comes 'round again

Intro video of Stan Meyer and his invention (an excerpt):



Video of the buggy after it had been converted:



Mr. Meyer is no longer with us. I'm tracking down where the info went about his invention post mortem. Have to get to sleep right now, but much is on the web about this invention and about other folks who are beginning to get the same results.

In the past, I had written off this particular energy source as a complicated battery, but I have a better grasp of it now, and I think it's a genuine invention. Me and 44 some-odd patents, I should say.

Regarding his death and the conspiracy theories, I really don't know. Best I can find on the web is he died puking in a parking lock of a Cracker Barrel restaurant, and the autopsy says aneurysm. Sad to have lost him, I hope the information gets out and continues to be worked on.

Enjoy the possibility of release,

Bp

1 comment:

Stu Farnham said...

I can't comment on the invention, but I do need to comment on the 44 patents. The nature of a patent, and what the existence of a patent says about the invention described therein, is widely misunderstood.

The granting of a patent says nothing about the practicality, value, or even the correctness of the invention that patent describes. It only gives ownership of the intellectual property described in the patent to the patent holder for the life of the patent.