Sunday, November 18, 2007

Video explaining a good old-fashioned strike -- you go writers

Having been part of a non-striking unions wage negotiation team, I fully support striking when necessary. Toothless tigers get no meat.

This video is both entertaining and educational, explaining the position of the writers in their current strike. Union membership is at an all-time low right now in the U.S., as low as levels in the 1930's, when the idea was first catching on. Don't buy the hype, support union workers.



[via HinesSight]

Enjoy your OSHA rules, 5-day work week, and overtime,

Bp

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I Love Writers'
T-Shirts, Hats, Stickers, Mugs, Buttons, Magnets, and more are now available at:


******* ILoveThisShirt.net *******

Show your Support for the Writers Strike!!!

Bpaul said...

Normally I nuke ads in comments, but I'm leaving this one.

Catherine Just said...

I LOVE that UTUBE clip. SO hilariously right on. I love writers. Go writers go!