Thursday, May 24, 2007

Report from the Computer Lab: Cher just walked by


Ok the one I saw had better hips and flare-cut jeans as opposed to bell bottoms, but a Cher doppelganger just walked by, I swear. It was startling, to say the least. I had to do something, it was either text message the study group or post -- I figured this was more altruistic.

Plus it was a perfect excuse to share this ROCKING picture I found. Doesn't she look like she's either just walked out on the runway in Milan or onto the screen of a bad 60's sci fi flick?

Shutting up now and getting back to paper writing.

That is all.

8 comments:

Iciyapi Tate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iciyapi Tate said...

well that post did not work.. any way i was saying or a really good drag show

Bpaul said...

Yep, a doozy of a drag show LOL.

Catherine Just said...

ok - don't know if you knew this but when i was growing up I LOVED CHER. I mean I wanted to BE Cher. I wanted a Cher doll. My parents wouldn't get me one. I am still crushed. Can you tell by my attempt at having really long all one length hair that I am still trying to be her? ok - maybe I'm only 5'2" tall but a girl can try.

Shocho said...

"Better hips"? Cher is perfect, man.

Bpaul said...

I stand by my comment -- the young doppelganger had a fantastic back porch. Can't recall Cher's at the moment, but a bird in the hand and all...

Anonymous said...

This picture was taken on Cher's 29th birthday.

Bpaul said...

Wow really? Thanks for the info -- I had just cruised Cher images til I found the most outlandish one I could. That was work friendly at least.