Monday, March 24, 2008

Off to the Palouse to work on hives


I'm headed out to The Palouse Diary headquarters to visit Uncle Fester and finish up my bee hives so they'll be ready when my sets come in next month.

Today, as I have been many times this winter, I am thankful we sucked it up (with the help of Va Momma and John) and replaced our Outback with an Outback. I've driven on tons of crappy road and felt safe, slept in the car, and today loaded up all 3 hives with room to spare. Awesome.

Ya'll have fun, I intend to.

Soon,

Bp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you both in the hivebuilding enterprise! The work holds so much expectation, the near-taste of honey in each hammer blow.

Here's to the worker bees, a sweet queen, and the mighty silence of everblooming spring and summer. va momma/povi