Monday, March 24, 2008

Awesomeness personified: Jackie Chan stunt tribute

Having just watched a fantastically horrible movie this weekend with Doc Ock and Tony, I am good on cheesy movies again. For a minute. It's been a long, long time since I saw a movie that was so bad it was good -- but that's beside the point.

I ran across this Jackie Chan stunt tribute today, and thought I'd post it. This guy is like a Bruce Lee version of Jackass, I swear. I knew he did his own stunts, but I didn't know how little safety equipment was involved. Crazy stuff -- and out of fantastically horrible movies to boot.



Enjoy your crazy masochistic stunt heroes,

Bp

2 comments:

lisa said...

Dude. I am a huge Jackie Chan fan. Anytime you want to watch some, just give me a call. I'll make the popcorn (stove top of course).

Bpaul said...

Hehe, sweet.

It's a deal.