Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Montana doesn't like the Transit Security Association

My good friend Shocho posted this a few days ago and I wanted to share it. Check out this NPR audio of Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer discussing his state's opposition to the Real ID federal unfunded mandate. He's my newest favorite politician.

I shared this link with another blogger friend, who said that this guy is a "netroots darling" and very popular. Why hadn't I heard about this? Keeping a sane distance from politics does sometimes leave me in the dust about the fun stuff.

PS: Posts like this contribute to "netroots" by the way -- kinda cool really. We are messing with the established politics a bit, I love that.

Enjoy listening to refreshing obstinacy,

Bp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao - this guy rocks!

"Movin' to Montana soon. . ."

(dental floss tycoon?)

(yikes - zappa toon embed alert!!!)

Bpaul said...

"Just me and the Pygmy Pony..."

(my father would be so proud, I got that Zappa reference right off the top of my head, no wikipedia or nothin)