Friday, October 19, 2007

Shout out to the Mother in-law.

Nancy, congratulations on your new computer!

Now, if you click on "comments" tab below you should get a pop-up screen. On that screen are some options under "choose an identity." You can pick to use a google identity, anonymous, or "other."

Feel free to use anonymous if you don't have a google account. Anonymous works on my website right now because I don't have freaky trolls posting random rude comments on the blogs. So, for now, [knock on wood loudly] anonymous is an option.

Once you choose anonymous, you will then be set up to type in comments. If you have any other problems, call or email me.

I look forward to reading your comments soon.

Rock on,

Bp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID IT! Thanks for the training wheels. The old computer officially died this am, without John having quite finished moving files...the Trojan Horse which was lurking Somewhere must have finally struck when we tried moving its file. I'd not started to do mine so lost most -- it feels like a karmic relief; Im born anew...may you keep firring on all cylinders...
Love You, mom

Bpaul said...

There ya go! Now you can start up multiple phoney google accounts with silly names like one of my friends does -- so far I think he's had stud farmhand, peter peckerwood, ... I can't remember the others.

Sorry about your other computer, but I can relate to the feeling of relief.