Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Luddite wedding photos: Motley crew, showing off a ribbon shirt



Couple of pictures from The Luddite's wedding that don't involve a latrine. So the first picture is, from the left: The Luddite, Shady Kate (of the Canukistani Crew), The Wife, T., Tony, Bp, Jmichaell.

Second picture: The Wife and I posing as prompted by the photographer to "be romantic." Just can't take a statement like that seriously. I chose this picture specifically because it shows off the beautiful work The Wife did on the ribbon shirt I'm wearing. The shirt is sewn from scratch, and I believe is the first one she ever did. Not a simple design. If you didn't follow the link, the short explanation of a ribbon shirt is Native American Formalwear -- normally a clean pair of jeans, cowboy boots and a ribbon shirt.

Enjoy your formal occasions,

Bp

6 comments:

Bentley said...

I seriously cannot get over Aaron :|

1.) HAIR!
2.) BEARD!
3.) NO BLEEDING! :O

But that looks like an increadible time ! :D :D <-- Jealous

Bentley said...

(and VERY snazzy shirt - Is she going to make these to order? I'd need about an 18 collar ;))

Bpaul said...

You know, I cannot recall a single instance of "mysterious bleeding injury out of nowhere" the whole weekend.

As for the shirts -- you are going to have to talk to her. They are indeed snazzy, and really labor intensive. And, like all good formalwear, completely unwashable.

hehe

Iciyapi Tate said...

looks like it was a beautiful time, even though i was not invited...
I am a proud owner of one of these shirts, made for me for my joining ceremony very honored

Bentley said...

No bleeding!? that is some weekend! :) You need to sit on MSN/Gmail more :)

Bpaul said...

Oh yeah, Tate's got one of her shirts. They are quite an honor to own -- tons of work.