Monday, October 8, 2007

Big 'ol Family Wedding

So The Wife and I went to a wedding this weekend. It was big and fancy schmancy, and despite that was very fun and touching. My cousin Ali was in the most beautiful wedding dress I think I've ever seen. My uncle Tom did the one-time wedding that any citizen can do with the right paperwork. There were rolling hills and big oak trees behind the couple as they said their vows at sunset. The food rocked.

I feel very blessed that I don't cringe when I receive invitations to family events. My family is huge, and fun and kind. Folks get along and there is always lots of laughter. This wedding was no exception.

First photo: The bride and her two sisters. Left Sister sang a gorgeous acapella piece of At Last for their exit walk. Right sister made all the family men cry with her toast speech. We're a bunch of woosies anyhow.

There are only pre-wedding photos available so far, which is why I don't have one of the couple together yet.

Second photo is the groom, in full regalia, psyched. Congradulations again Ali and Kevin.





Enjoy your blood relatives,

Bp

4 comments:

Catherine Just said...

weddings weddings everywhere!!!

Bpaul said...

That's two weddings in two weekends, both out of town -- I ate shit on my Organic Chemistry Quiz today because of it. Small price to pay, I just need to catch up now. Was weird to go into a quiz and not even really know what it was going to be on.

I will not stress out... I will not stress out... I will not stress out...

Catherine Just said...

can you imagine if you actually came down for our wedding at this point??? You might be reciting organic chemistry facts into the mic as a toast.

Bpaul said...

You would see me whimpering in the corner over a pile of books. It wouldn't be pretty LOL.