Monday, October 15, 2007

Confession: I check I Can Haz Cheezburger daily

Ok, I have to confess, I check this site every day. I know I'm a dork, but they're just so funny sometimes. If you aren't familiar with lolcatz, you can get some history in the "About" tab from the main page of the site. I'm not sure this humor translates to anyone who hasn't used online chat programs or games (to recognize the "leetspeak" that is used to help create the humor), but something about these just makes me laugh. Here are a few random ones that caught my attention:

lolcat - HE SUSPECTSÂ NOTHING



loltiger - sry I skare u. I not rly goan eet u.

Enjoy your internet geek humor,

Bp

ps: the site has a "factory" where you can make your own lolcats, which I think sets it a step above.

6 comments:

Iciyapi Tate said...

Hahahaha, love those pics. the link does not work though

Bpaul said...

Fixed, sorry bout that.

Bpaul said...

It's now in the side bar too...

4 said...

Ridiculously funny. It's probably one of the most visited sites on the interweb.

Bpaul said...

Imagine the cash being made on this simplest of ideas... wow.

Kudos to them.

Shocho said...

I laughed. I always laugh at that stuff.