Saturday, October 27, 2007

Best Urinals Ever -- Clark Sorensen's Nature's Call


Urinal.net has a page of artist Clark Sorensen's high fire porcelain, fully functional urinals. The Page shows 9 of these beauties.

I wonder if these are some kind of response to the famous dinner plates by Judy Chicago. Or the flowers of O'Keefe. Don't know where I got that cynical thought. I'd prefer to think they're full of whimsy instead.

I can't remember where I got this link, but thanks to the blogosphere for creating it.

Enjoy the call of nature,

Bp

4 comments:

nolocontendere said...

In a related topic, I came across this collection of awesome rest room signs.

Bpaul said...

Those rock, I love the ones with the multi-armed aliens on the "unisex" signs.

Anonymous said...

The sarrecenia is my favorite but I think that some would hit the neck and spray the walls. BTW I have one of these for you as soon as we are able to meet. I also have a whole pasel of sarrecenia seedlings growing (the cute little devils are only 2-3 mm high).

I just thought of it but the sarrecenia is just another type of trap I enjoy/employ.

Bpaul said...

I need to get my hands on the little beauties. I'll call you, excited to start my carnivorous plant collection -- in counterpose to The Wife's orchid collection, MUhahahah