Thursday, June 19, 2008

They're continuing to give Ron Paul airtime -- awesome


Although I couldn't support him for a presidential candidate, Ron Paul is still putting the truth out there about the Iraq war and the lunacy of most of our current governmental policy decisions. Here he is on MSNBC talking straight about Iraq and terrorism and the current state of the U.S.

They sure seem conciliatory to him. I don't get it. But, I am very pleased he's still out there throwing truth around and knocking down walls.

I will say that I disagree with him about it being inconsequential which candidate wins the next presidency. The real big machinations that drive me crazy and are ruinous won't necessarily change, (I.E. the federal reserve, Iraq war, corporate personhood, etc) but there still is a huge difference between Obama and Grampy McWar. My guy was Kucinich, but I will take Obama over Grampy ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Enjoy slicing through the bologna,

Bp

No comments: