Monday, June 30, 2008

"A Softer World" -- an ultra hip web comic I occasionally enjoy

Let me explain the title.

I ran into A Softer World web comic a few months ago, and I now check it diligently. Not because it's always funny to me. In fact, it's rarely funny to me, it's just not targeted to my demographic. Is that the generation Y that they're shooting for? I don't know. It often is a depiction of ennui through surrealism. I'm not nearly young enough, hip enough, or cynical enough to enjoy many of the pieces. But I kind of feel like I'm keeping tabs on the kids by reading it.

However, when it hits I really, really like it. Today (in the past, remember I wrote this a few days ago for ya'll, before I took off) it hit.

Enjoy a new occasionally humorfull web experience,

Bp

2 comments:

Kate said...

you know its all photographed in Victoria, right? =)

Bpaul said...

Actually, I didn't. Cool.