Monday, August 20, 2007

School coming up fast

Looking at the calendar, I see that school is starting next month and my heart races a bit. It is such an enormously different lifestyle, moving from living mostly through my body to living mostly through my mind. There are many things I want to change about how I "do school" this next year. More vegetables is one of them -- sounds small but probably will make a huge difference in my health and attitude. I don't even know exactly what I'm taking this next term -- I know I have Vertebrate Zoology and Organic Chemistry. Both are known ball busters, I'd better check what my other class is. I'll open a new tab and check.

So far, it looks like my other class is Aikido. This is good. Though I'm looking into doing a senior Capstone project/class that gets me into a local high-need High School to work as a tutor and mentor 2 hours a week. I need to sign up for that.

I hope all your fall and winter plans are coming together nicely. I know a few of you are in the last stretches of planning for weddings. Some of you are returning to school. Some of you are looking at ways to change your relationship to work and home life. I wish you all well in your endeavors. I've got a day to start, I'll see ya'll later.

Enjoy your plans and ambitions,

Bp

No comments: