Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sea Shepherd pulls another trick out of their hat, James Bond style


The Chum Slick is my main feed for information about my heroes the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society folks -- protectors of sea life from international poachers and exploiters.

Apparently, the latest news is that the two Sea Shepherd activists who were taken aboard a Japanese whaling ship left a tracking device behind. Simply awesome.

Bond would be proud boys.

Enjoy those putting their necks on the line to do the right thing,

Bp

5 comments:

Bob said...

Necks indeed!

They still hang people in Japan. Mostly for murder, of course, but they also send people through the chute for official perjury, and treason.

Your heroes are in big trouble. They probably won't hang, but they'll get to spend lots of time in a Japanese prison.

Bpaul said...

Well, they've been returned -- but I don't know yet about any charges pending, etc.

Anonymous said...

They won't spend a minute in prison...unless they get caught on pot charges.

Thanks, Bpaul for you linking me all the time.

I appreciate it a lot.

If I move to Portland can you hook me up with a job. I've pushed my luck in Brooklyn about as far as it can go. Mafia Families don't like Green Anarchists too much.

Bpaul said...

"Mafia Families don't like Green Anarchists too much."

Oh my

LOL

Anonymous said...

Those Sea Shepherd folks are complete badasses!