Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rehashing old material Hillary, bad form

I'm going to quote the entire short and to the point post from Blog@cliffdweller I saw today on Orblogs. I agree.

Today in the news, after Obama gained his tenth consecutive win since Super Tuesday, I read this:

“This is the choice we face: One of us is ready to be commander in chief in a dangerous world,” Mrs. Clinton said.

All I can say is that this sounds like a page out of GWBush’s playbook.

I mean, in a dangerous world is a line that is trying to pray on my fears. I don’t like it one bit. I want to vote for the candidate that is most unlike the current president, and Ms. Clinton, I don’t believe you are it.


Bp

2 comments:

Stu Farnham said...

I read in the paper that she is now portraying Obama as the "candidate of the establishment."

Laugh? Cry? Self-medicate?

Bpaul said...

Isn't that hilarious?

Repeat a lie over and over and over again and it becomes the truth.

I truly hope folks get tired of this tactic and fail it and her.