Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ben Harper -- Gather Round the Stone

I forgot about Ben Harper. He came out with some electrified stuff I didn't dig much and I just kinda let him slide -- stopped paying attention.

As I was sitting on the living room floor in my bathrobe, making flash cards for Ornithology class (Ruddy Duck anyone? Family Anatidae, Order Anseriformes) and watching The Henry Rollins Show on dvd -- this performance came on.

I forgot how fucking good he is. Check it out -- really amazing.

[I apologize for the lack of audio synch in the video, it's the only one I could find of this particular performance, if you can find another without the technical difficulties, please let me know.]



Enjoy talent applied to correct action,

Bp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend Sue Chase that plays guitar in my little trio is Ben's aunt. Music runs strong in That family. He's quite a guy. Thanks for this. yer virginia momma

Heritage Natural Finishes (formerly Land Ark Northwest) said...

Man that's good . . .