Monday, February 4, 2008

The Great Debaters -- trailer and question

Anyone see this? It seems to have slipped under my radar and I haven't seen it yet. I'm making it a point to see as many "teacher/inspirational" movies as I can, even if they are considered cheesy. I am using them for encouragement to keep on with my studies. I can only watch the Taylor Mali video so many times (dozens -- apparently).

If anyone's seen this let movie me know what you thought.

Ps/addendum: To be clear, I mean teacher movies not coach movies. I really can't stomach sports movies of that sort.




Enjoy sources of inspiration,

Bp

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen the movie yet, but I love the music. Check out those Carolina Chocolate Drops! jdm

Anonymous said...

Anonymous says again: check out those Chocolate Drops! at http://www.carolinachocolatedrops.com/
jdm

Bpaul said...

Sweet. What a great chance for this band too.

Bpaul said...

The more I listen the more I like. Love this stuff.

Catherine Just said...

ok that preview made me teary.
" my message to you, is to never
quit"