Sunday, September 23, 2007

Who me, stressed?

Just because I'm up at 4 am, watching romantic comedies and cancer kid/teen dramadies doesn't mean I'm stressed, right? It's just... breaking in the new watch instantly feature on netflix.

I mean, anyone who knows me knows that I just go for those types of movies. Light human dramadies, witty yet vacuous. Quick but insubstantial. Yeah, it's the movies that are just so gripping they are keeping me up late.

I'm like totally fine.

...

A day full of work between me and my next term of school. I mean, why worry?

...

4 comments:

Catherine Just said...

hope you get a nap in with all that freakish high energy your sporting!

Bpaul said...

Nervous energy = fake energy LOL.

Catherine Just said...

i know the feeling. I get up at 6am and go go go because my mind tells me to and I believe her!
Today I used all that energy to go work out. Maybe that will help? But here I am now starting to make a list of all the things I need to do today. Luckily one of them is to sit on the porch and read and sip tea!

Bentley said...

I slept like a log last night, and now my body is all "Oh man, you have to get up early in the morning, lets be tired Allllll day".. then i'll sleep for 20 minuites and be up the rest of the night.

I hate starting school :(