Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Chemistry, sleep deprivation, and E.T.'s

Stayed up too late last night. Had my last Chemistry study partner (Lil' Mike and Captain America came over -- at some point I'll do an expose on the whole study group) take off at a reasonable hour, but then my brain was just buzzing and I didn't go to sleep. The internet is the devil at times like that -- cruise a few things, do some "research" and boom I'm watching some Google video with hours of former military types talking about UFO's.

How the hell does this happen? Oh, and there's a Part Two?

Next thing is -- "holy hell is that the time?" and I shamble off to bed.

Now I feel like dog barf and have a full day in front of me. Dam you cathode ray tube! (Ok, it's a flatscreen -- but Dam you Flat Screen!).

Ps: One of the reasons I was watching those videos is that years ago I met a lady who was working on The Disclosure Project -- the name rang a bell. How I ended up bumping into it on Google Video is beyond me tho.

2 comments:

Stingite said...

If it's not tribal members of the Zul'Gurub gang, it's UFO's.

YOU CRAZY! ME LOVE YOU!

I'll never forget you sending me an e-mail giving me advice to drink a lot of water to help wake me up after a long night of gaming.

*cues Archie Bunker music* SING IT WITH ME NOW! THOOOOOSE WERE THE DAYYYSSS!

Bpaul said...

LOL weirdo,

(pot calling kettle what?)