Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random Excellent flickr find: "Meadow Thrones"

Here's a fantastic photo that was sent to me by "Yuri," my clandestine Canukistani Operative. I have no idea how he found it, but it has a creative commons license, so I'm allowed to display it. It is from Zanboozled's photo stream on flickr.

[addendum: when I click on the picture to get a bigger version, and just keep looking at it throughout the day, the imagery gets more and more symbolic and trippy. Lots there if you let your mind go.]



Enjoy random moments of genius becoming intarweb phenomenons,

Bp

3 comments:

matt_stansberry said...

That is a great shot. Wish I had taken it.

Bpaul said...

At first I assumed it was 'shopped. But other than basics (light etc) it doesn't appear to be. Just a bitching moment caught.

Estu the picky, er, um, fastidious said...

Looks pshopped to me. The line between the lower end of each dog and the tree trunk is awfully sharp, and I don't think the shadows on the dogs match the lighting.