Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's not you, it's me

It has now been determined by anecdotal evidence repeated daily, that it is not in fact the Macbook that doesn't like me. It seems to be any particular computer's connection to the wireless that doesn't like me. At all. I've only been staying connected for a few minutes at a time the last few days no matter which computer I'm using.

It doesn't happen to anyone else, I'm considering having my friends here take dictation.

Today is rehearsals with the actors and tonight the plays the kids have written will be performed, for those of you following that part of the story.

I'll attempt more posts later, things are looking unusually stable at the moment.

Bp

2 comments:

Iciyapi Tate said...

so you are a freak of nature......

Anonymous said...

Are you wearing your tin foil hat?