Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A better example of singing to the wife over email

I was informed that, although entertaining, the song I posted earlier today wasn't a good representation of the email singing I do for The Wife. She suggested I post something a little more representative. So here is one I dug up from the end of tax season when she was pulling 60 - 70 hour weeks and was starting to get grumpy.

---------
OH look at that huuuuuge lock on tha wallll

It's ticking down

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*sings*

The clockonthewall she be ticking downnnnnnnn

*banjo*

The clockonthewall she be ticking doooownnnnn

She be ticking, she be ticking,

The clockonthewall she be ti -- cking ---- doooowwwwnnnnnnnn

*wild applause*

*over a scratchy mic in a smokey irish bar*

"That's for my wife ladies and gentlemen, she's an accountant, and is eeking out the last days of "the bad season" -- give her a round of applause folks, share the love."

*wild applause*


smooches

B
----
The Wife's response: "You are so weird."

1 comment:

Iciyapi Tate said...

nice song.. and you are wierd