Monday, January 25, 2010

My new favorite internet article -- ever: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet


This is why the internet rules. If there is 'something' out there in the public consciousness -- The Internet will grab it and turn it into something you never ever expected in a million years.

Here is an EXPOSE of Lada Gaga and her occult/illuminati connection from Vigilant Citizen. It's my new favorite thing.

I'm pretty sure we need a corollary to the Internet Rule 34 -- adding, 'and conspiracy connections made of it.'

Enjoy life,

Bp

[photo credit in linked article]

5 comments:

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

That was fantastic - a truly great find!

SBW

PS I found you from your comment on Norcal cazadora's blog. Love air rifle hunting myself, hopefully well be hearing about your adventures soon.

Bpaul said...

Thinking about starting up another blog for the stories. We'll see how often I can get out.

I read your blog already too btw.

Well met,

Bp

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Bp

Its just too funny - I just read it again.

Great to hear you're a reader - stick with it it's going to get better.
SBW

Canuckistani KIm said...

I went to click the like button, and was then overwhelmed and dismayed when I realized this wasn't facebook and I needed to form a coherent thought of my own if I was going to comment.... I am so flustered it's turning into a run on sentence. Anywho envision a big blue like button and then envision me clicking it. yeah.

Bpaul said...

I have had this exact experience Kim. Exact.